Watch a brief Facebook Live update from Lead Pastor Justin Craig here.
People turn to God and His church for comfort and answers in times of uncertainty. Therefore we will…
1. Pause our “This is Church” series and begin a temporary series on “Panic | What to do in the midst of Uncertainty” (See below).
2. Upgrade our live video technology (completed this week) and hold our Worship Gatherings online as well as publicly. You may find our live video on our Facebook Page HERE. All podcasts will be available in their usual locations: iTunes and ViningsChurch.com.
3. Our doors will be open to all who desire to be in the VC building for comfort, prayer, and viewing the sermon live.
4. Operations within our building will be very limited if you choose to come. Our building will be fully sanitized. There will be no hand shaking, hugs, or children’s ministry this week among those who attend. If you have a fever or have travelled internationally, please stay home and view the sermon live on Facebook.
5. Monday through Friday at 7am, beginning this Monday March 16th, we will hold 5 minute devotionals on Facebook Live to begin our day. We will discuss fear & anxiety in the midst of current events (Phil 4:6-7). While leveraging this forced virtual church opportunity to discuss what parts of Church must remain in our day and what parts of church must change following up our “This is Church” series.
Governor Kemp’s press conference yesterday can be found here.
He is quoted in the opening 3 minutes saying “All elderly WITH on-going medical conditions are to stay away from public gatherings, including faith based gatherings.” He is not prohibiting all citizens. Since people look to God in times like these, His church will be here for those seeking Him. As a result of Gov. Kemp’s comments, if you are over 55+ WITH medical conditions we advise you to not attend Sunday by viewing online.