We are coming off a Sunday where we saw three more people place their faith in Jesus Christ off a message where I struggle quite a bit with my delivery! God clearly has His hand on this church and is blessing your faith.
We are embarking on a BIG Thursday night where we anticipate 10+ salvations for your relatives who are far from God (Christmas Eve). Part of the reason I fumbled part three last Sunday was my focus on this Thursday night’s Christmas Eve message. Get them here!
Year End Giving season is upon us! And we head into a 2016 where we are trusting God for our biggest year of salvations and social impact goals ever. When God starts a church he has the nations on His mind.
A look at our 2015:
- 62 Salvations, dozens baptized…Most ever in a single year by 50%. Celebrate!
- Winter “LoveFeeds” fed 750 people through stocking Love Beyond Wall’s pantry.
- 200 pairs of shoes for Burkina Faso families with our Spring shoe campaign.
- 300 families given school supplies at School start through LBW’s.
- 1,900+ families fed at Thanksgiving through LBW’s.
- Green Acres Elementary makeover with furniture and room renovation.
- 50+ families received WRAPPED Christmas gifts.
- 54 Burkina Faso families received 10 years of pure water through filters.
Our prayers for 2015 were answered and then some! The light that shines the furthest shines the brightest at home. As we continue to reach lost people “at home”, our light shines further to our local, national, and international missions areas.
Pray with me for 2016. We will start the year with a 14 day church-wide fast this January 10th-24th to start our year. I believe that 2016 will be our greatest year of impact yet.
Thank you for your Year End Giving. They tee us up to execute BIG on our salvations and social impact plans (click here if you would like to give).